Thursday, May 18, 2017

Crop Art

This is my finished crop art project that includes orange lentils, white rice, flax seed, millet, sunflower seeds and adzuki beans.
I ended up just doing a simple spaceship with as many different colors as possible.What I started out with was the orange ring around the spaceship and then I put down the outline of the spaceship in sunflowers seeds.
I tried to make a flag but there were not enough colors to do that so then I just filled it with flax seeds. I made a window with the same seed that I made the wings out of and I think that it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out well. Definitely go in and finish the background areas. I think it will complete it. Maybe use golden flax inside the circle and the darker flax on the outside,

    ReplyDelete