Thursday, December 22, 2016

My PacMan Project


I am thinking about doing my project in either a 2 dimensional form in just a circle or a 3 dimensional figure like a sphere and make it look a lot more like what he looks like in the games. these are the pictures that show both the 2 dimensional and the 3 dimensional figures and the really only bad thing about doing the spherical one would be that it would be more fragile and it would take a lot longer to get all the pieces together. When i figure out what one I am going to do then I can start by making the armor for the PacMan. I am going to make a mid evil suit of crusader armor that looks like it has been through some wear and tear. It will have chain armor and on top of that it will have a layer of plate armor that hides the big parts and the feet and hands.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good start on the direction of this project! Have you thought about how you will create the chain area? Pacman totally needs to be protected!

    ReplyDelete